Amazed at the boneheaded response!

rgoya

I am amazed at the knee-jerk and adolescent responses to my post.

1. I do not support the agenda of Islamic extremists, and I remain
convinced that it was a BIG MISTAKE to attack Iraq, precisely because
I am pro-American. Now that we have caused anarchy there, we are
responsible, and can't leave abruptly. (viz. Colin Powell: "If you
break it, you own it.")

2. Anyone who believes that Iraq was involved in 9/11 or Al-Qaeda, or
that it had WMD, has been brainwashed by the current (unelected by the
people) US regime.

3. I am aware that this is a programming news group, and the scripts
are the point. Why don't the people who flamed me so tepidly see if
they have the chops to adapt my scripts to advance whatever meatheaded
political cause they support?

4. Don't you all have anything better to do?

kaeli

I am amazed at the knee-jerk and adolescent responses to my post.

And you posted a new topic for those of us who stayed out of such a
discussion why? Attention whoring? Go post followups in the original
thread so those of us who killed it don't have to re-read the same crap
we killed the thread to avoid.
(Google doesn't have this ability. Note that many of us have newsreaders
that do.)

Most of us, myself included, will have no effing clue what you're going
on about. More, we (I) don't give a holy F.
This is a programming group. Keep your religious nonsense to yourself.

This thread will be killed and I will not see responses. Don't mail me,
either. It will be deleted and you will be killfiled.

rgoya

I thought I was adding to the original thread by clicking on the the
link "Post a follow-up to this message" - I don't know how it started
a new topic, and I am sorry.

My point was that I posted to this group because I thought my code
would be of interest to the programming community (the content is
changeable) and I did not intend to start an inappropriate political
argument.

rgoya