Ambigous Match Found After Migrating App from VS2003 to 2005

Guest

I have just migrated an application from VS2003 to VS2005 and now receive
Ambigous Match Found error.

I changed my Control Tag to represent 2005 and now I receive an error
stating "another partial declaration of this type exists". I can't seem to
find anywhere where the other declaration exists.

Any ideas where the migration might have hidden this?