Ambiguous match found

aparna

Hi,

I have one project in dotnet 1.1and when I am trying to compile that
project I am getting "Ambiguous match found" error in code behind
file(.aspx.cs) but there is no such file in that project,how I can
view that file and how to remove this error.

Thanks
Aparna

Masudur

Hi,

I have one project in dotnet 1.1and when I am trying to compile that
project I am getting "Ambiguous match found" error in code behind
file(.aspx.cs) but there is no such file in that project,how I can
view that file and how to remove this error.

Thanks
Aparna

Hi,

Same class name in different namespace and used one of the class in a
file
where both namespace is included can cause this problem.
Please check your classnames and references..
if possible refector them.

Thanks & Best of Luck
Md. Masudur Rahman
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog

aparna

Hi,

Same class name in different namespace and used one of the class in a
file
where both namespace is included can cause this problem.
Please check your classnames and references..
if possible refector them.

Thanks & Best of Luck
Md. Masudur Rahmanwww.munna.shatkotha.comwww.munna.shatkotha.com/blog

I dont have .aspx.cs file in my project ,can I get it from dll I have
and how.

Hans Kesting

aparna laid this down on his screen :
Hi,

I have one project in dotnet 1.1and when I am trying to compile that
project I am getting "Ambiguous match found" error in code behind
file(.aspx.cs) but there is no such file in that project,how I can
view that file and how to remove this error.

Thanks
Aparna

Do you have a "file.aspx" file? Then try the "show all files" button
(at the top of the solution explorer) or use the "view code" button.

Does that errormessage give a directory path that you can use to locate
that file?

Hans Kesting

aparna

aparna laid this down on his screen :

Do you have a "file.aspx" file? Then try the "show all files" button
(at the top of the solution explorer) or use the "view code" button.

Does that errormessage give a directory path that you can use to locate
that file?

Hans Kesting

yes,I am getting the path and by view code I wll be able to see the
code of .aspx file but I dont have code behind file,I have only dll