America's Most Affordable Online Education for BUSINESS/IT!

Jillian

California University of Technology
We possess all the right tools to help advance you to the next stage
of your career at your fingertips.

Bachelor's Degree Programs

Bachelor's of Business Administration-Healthcare Administration
Bachelor's of Science- Management Information System
Bachelor's of Engineering-Information Technology

Master's of Business Administration
Emphasis:
International Management and Marketing
Healthcare Management and Leadership
Information Systems and Knowledge Management
Banking and Finance
Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
Project Management and Quality
Hollywood Business and Entertainment Management

Doctorate of Business Administration
Emphasis:
Global Business and Leadership
Entrepreneurship and Business
Healthcare Management and Leadership
Information systems and Enterprise Resources Management

I am here to guide you on your decision!

Sincerely,

Jillian Price
Admissions Advisor
California University of Technology
1370 Valley Vista Drive, Suite #235
Diamond Bar, CA 91765, USA
Phone: (866) 687-2258 Ext. 113
E-Fax: (909) 804-5151
(e-mail address removed)

Lew

Jillian said:
California University of Technology

And when I wrote and told her not to multipost her spam, here is the ensuing
exchange:

Lew responded:
Why would we listen to you, when you are a multiposting spammer
and rude, to boot?

There is a culture to Usenet, and when you violate it, you dissuade people
from believing in you or using your business. Believe me, I am not the only
one to feel this way. Most users of Usenet resent people like you abusing our
forums for gain; it's off-topic and will only serve as negative publicity for
you. Is that what you want?

Stop being foolish.

I also note that her response to me was a bit illiterate for someone
supposedly representing a "legit University".