    There are at least three variations in the wording of the ad.

    Prices, up to $3,859 Canadian.

    Colin W.

    Colin J. Williams, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Colin J. Williams

    Duncan Booth Guest

    Nick Vargish <> wrote in
    news::

    >> microsoft.ca/vs2003launch Experience a more productive toolset -

    > At first I thought it read "Experience a more productive toilet",
    > which is probably just as inaccurate, but more appropriate.

    That would be the Microsoft iLoo? See
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/13/tech/main553567.shtml
    or many other confused news reports.

    --
    Duncan Booth

    Duncan Booth, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Nick> "Colin J. Williams" <> writes:
    >> microsoft.ca/vs2003launch Experience a more productive toolset -

    Nick> At first I thought it read "Experience a more productive toilet",
    Nick> which is probably just as inaccurate, but more appropriate.

    I don't know. I've never experienced a toilet that produced anything under
    normal circumstances. Where I live, toilets are generally consumers.

    Skip

    Skip Montanaro, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Colin J. Williams

    Cliff Wells Guest

    On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 08:17, Skip Montanaro wrote:
    > Nick> "Colin J. Williams" <> writes:
    > >> microsoft.ca/vs2003launch Experience a more productive toolset -

    > Nick> At first I thought it read "Experience a more productive toilet",
    > Nick> which is probably just as inaccurate, but more appropriate.
    >
    > I don't know. I've never experienced a toilet that produced anything under
    > normal circumstances. Where I live, toilets are generally consumers.

    But wouldn't a productive toilet be the Microsoft way? Where do you
    want to go today? For the mop.

    Regards,

    --
    Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
    Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

    Cliff Wells, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Colin J. Williams

    Nick Vargish Guest

    Skip Montanaro <> writes:

    > I don't know. I've never experienced a toilet that produced anything under
    > normal circumstances. Where I live, toilets are generally consumers.

    Generally, indeed. That sort of depends on your plumbing
    infrastructure, which in the case of Visual Studio would
    be win32... Which leads me to conclude that VS may be the
    productive sort of lavatory.

    Nick

    --
    # sigmask || 0.2 || 20030107 || public domain || feed this to a python
    print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')

    Nick Vargish, Aug 19, 2003