An Algorithm Intensive Programming Contest - Manthan @ Codefest -IT-BHU

!!ankit!!

Hello,

With immense pleasure we, on behalf of Department of Computer
Engineering, IT-BHU, would like to invite you to participate in one of
the biggest online coding festival of India, Codefest which is being
organized by our department for the very first time, from 25th January
to 31st March, 2010.

As a part of larger theme, we present Manthan, an algorithm intensive
programming contest, which is scheduled on 06:00 pm, Mar 28 IST.It is
a 6 hour live team contest with 6 to 8 problems for which participants
are required to submit C/CPP codes. The rules of the contest will be
similar to those of ACM-ICPC.

While 942 participants from 54 countries competed for MathMania and
666 from 28 countries competed for Perplexed, we expect an even more
grueling battle for Manthan.

The event will be hosted on Codechef at http://codechef.com/MANTH10/ .
Register now at http://codechef.com/teams/register/MANTH10.

Visit http://www.itbhu.ac.in/codefest/event.php?eid=5 for more
details.

There are prizes worth 40,000 INR ($880) besides certificates for
members of top 20 teams.

Post your queries at Manthan Forum or contact:
Shishir Mittal - 9936180121

Happy coding, and be free!

Regards,
Team Codefest