    Does anyone know of something that will create simple reports like Crystal?
    export to Excel and PDF?

    Thanks.
    george d lake, Aug 12, 2003

  2. I've had good experiences with VSView:
    http://www.componentone.com/products.aspx?ProductCode=1&ProductID=69

    Here's a somewhat fancier version if you prefer:
    http://www.componentone.com/products.aspx?ProductCode=1&ProductID=70

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 13, 2003
  4. george d lake

    J.C. Guest

    Actuate... it also exposes a Web Services API that you can program against
    using .NET.

    J.C., Aug 13, 2003
  5. george d lake

    kkupchyk

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Stonefield Query has all of the built-in Features you expect in an enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill Downs, Exclusion/Inclusion Filters, Emailed Reports, Customizable SQL Select, Advanced Report Designer and Multiple Output Options (PDF, HTML, XML, XPS, Excel®, CSV, Word®, RTF, DBF).

    Create elegant and persuasive Quick Reports, Charts/Graphs, Cross-tabulation Reports and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc) in minutes with little or no technical knowledge.
    kkupchyk, Nov 21, 2011