An Easter Poem for everyone

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Travis Newbury, Mar 23, 2008.

  1. Ok, ok, no poem today

    (that's it)

    Travis Newbury, Mar 23, 2008

  2. Travis Newbury

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 23 Mar 2008, Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > Ok, ok, no poem today
    >
    > (that's it)

    Er, that really sucked, Travis. Where's your Easter spirit and creativity?

    Here comes the Easter Bunny.
    He's heading for the dunny.
    His stool is really runny.
    I think that's pretty funny.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.com/

    Neredbojias, Mar 23, 2008

  3. On Mar 23, 2:27 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > > Ok, ok, no poem today

    > Er, that really sucked, Travis. Where's your Easter spirit and creativity?
    > Here comes the Easter Bunny.
    > He's heading for the dunny.
    > His stool is really runny.
    > I think that's pretty funny.

    You just had to squeeze in a potty joke didn't you....

    Travis Newbury, Mar 23, 2008
  4. Travis Newbury

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 23 Mar 2008, Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Mar 23, 2:27 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> > Ok, ok, no poem today

    >> Er, that really sucked, Travis. Where's your Easter spirit and
    >> creativity? Here comes the Easter Bunny.
    >> He's heading for the dunny.
    >> His stool is really runny.
    >> I think that's pretty funny.

    > You just had to squeeze in a potty joke didn't you....

    Some people have potty mouthes, I have a potty mind...

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.com/

    Neredbojias, Mar 23, 2008
  5. Travis Newbury

    Mike Barnard Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:29:14 -0700 (PDT), Travis Newbury
    <> wrote:

    >On Mar 23, 2:27 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> > Ok, ok, no poem today

    >> Er, that really sucked, Travis. Where's your Easter spirit and creativity?
    >> Here comes the Easter Bunny.
    >> He's heading for the dunny.
    >> His stool is really runny.
    >> I think that's pretty funny.

    >You just had to squeeze in a potty joke didn't you....

    There was a cowboy who went to the outhouse. He heard a noise, so he
    looked inside. Lo and behold, there was an Indian down in the hole.
    The cowboy said, "How long have you been down there in that awful
    hole?"

    The Indian replied, "Many moons."

    My coats the one with tassells...

    Mike Barnard, Mar 23, 2008