An easy and affordable way to turn your web design to qualityXHTML/CSS/JS

WOSG Services

If you are a freelancer, web design company, or IT consulting agency
that provides web design services to your clients, this service is for
you!
Let’s face it; you want to impress your clients by creating web design
masterpieces that will simply “wow” them. So why do you have to
constantly worry about if your web design can be viewed properly on a
website browser? You can now pass this burden on to the XHTML/CSS/JS
Service Team of Web Outsourcing Services Group and let us worry about
the technical output, while you focus on what you do best – web
design.
The process is simple and easy. All you have to do is pass your
creative web design work to us in any of the common formats (PSD, PNG,
AI, JPEG and even existing HTML), and we will convert your design into
pixel-perfect, cross-browser compatible W3C valid XHTML/CSS markup
within 8 hours (ready when you wake up the next morning).
Even if your design contains complex dynamic elements like a spry
menu, slider, etc, our team of professional staff can implement your
creation with JS or Flash, so your web design is only limited to your
imagination. The moment you pass us your web design work, here’s what
you will get:
• W3C Standard Valid XHTML/CSS
• Cross OS & browser compatibility
• Pixel-perfect to your original design
• Minimum turnaround in 8 hours
• Table-less and SEO coding
• Semantic coding & accessibility support
• Very well organized code structure and clear comments
• Shorthand CSS and optimized images for fast loading
• Javascript implementation of dynamic effects
• 50% discount on each secondary page
• 20-day support and 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee

Without a doubt, Web Outsourcing Services Group can help you convert
your web design to XHTML/CSS/JS with ease. So take advantage of low-
cost outsourcing, the benefits of readily available brainpower, and
the ability to extend your workload capability to enhance your
competitiveness in your industry.
Web Outsourcing Services Group is a China-based company specializing
in providing affordable, quality and reliable outsourcing services for
design and web related projects. We will exceed your expectations and
Bring Your Design to Life Overnight!
Go to http://xhtml.WebOutsourcingServices.com for more information,
and feel free to contact us for a free quote.

XHTML/CSS/JS Service Department
Web Outsourcing Services Group