    hi..i m new to this group..and also to this language..
    just learning it..could you please tell me how to perform validation
    for an email id..??
    shweta, Feb 9, 2006

  2. shweta

    Evertjan. Guest

    shweta wrote on 09 feb 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > hi..i m new to this group..and also to this language..
    > just learning it..could you please tell me how to perform validation
    > for an email id..??

    What have you come up with thusfar? Own code? NG faq? NG archive?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 9, 2006

  3. JRS: In article <>
    , dated Thu, 9 Feb 2006 01:43:37 remote, seen in
    news:comp.lang.javascript, shweta <> posted :
    >hi..i m new to this group..and also to this language..
    >just learning it..could you please tell me how to perform validation
    >for an email id..??

    That's not really possible. See <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-
    valid.htm>. By the way, does "this language" mean Javascript or
    English?

    Dr John Stockton, Feb 10, 2006