an error happened whenever click "back" button in the IE BROWSER, what's wrong?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Quentin Huo, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Quentin Huo

    Quentin Huo Guest

    Hi:

    In my page, there is a user control and there are some actions in the user
    control like "save", "delete",...which are the control <asp:button
    onclick="btSave_Click" ......>. And there are several links in the page
    which are <a href="....."> and go to other pages.

    I got an error " The page cannot be displayed........" whenever I did as
    followed:

    1. in this page, say "page1.aspx", click a button in the user control, for
    example "save" button.

    2. after the save action is finished, click a link in the page (whatever it
    is). I will go another page, say "page2.aspx".

    3. in the page2.aspx, click the "Back" button of the IE browser. Now I
    should go back to the page1.aspx and I get the error.

    if there is not any action on user control, no error happens.

    I have no idea what caused the problem. Need help.

    Thanks a lot!

    Q.

    Quentin Huo, Oct 1, 2004