an error occured when calling COM+ client side within ASP.net

Feng Xuebin

Hi,

I export a COM+ client side from machine A and install it on machine B in
the same LAN. I designed the web form with ASP.net. But I failed to call the
COM+ client side twice.

The first times calling:

Dim authMng as INFOXSERVERLib.AuthorityMng
authMng.CreateObject("InfoxServer.AuthorityMng.1")
authMng.Login("sa", "sa")

The error catched is "invalid specialed type"

The second times calling:

Dim authMng as New INFOXSERVERLib.AuthorityMng
authMng.Login("sa", "sa")

The error catched is "Fails to call method QueryInterface() of interface
INFOXSERVERLib.IAuthorityMng"

The develop tools is Visual studio.net2003. The develop tools of COM+ is
Visual C++6.0.

Have anyone known the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Feng