An error occurred while try to load the string resources

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ravikanth[MVP], Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Hi

    <compilation debug="true"/>

    In the above configuration debug Specifies whether to
    compile retail binaries or debug binaries. The default is

    The following example specifies the error handling pages
    to use for an ASP.NET application.

    <customErrors defaultRedirect="GenericError.htm"
    <error statusCode="500"

    this is?
    >I check as it described, I've already configured the

    debug mode
    Ravikanth[MVP], Jul 18, 2003