An error occurred while try to load the string resources

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ravikanth[MVP], Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Hi

    configuaration
    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    In the above configuration debug Specifies whether to
    compile retail binaries or debug binaries. The default is
    false.

    The following example specifies the error handling pages
    to use for an ASP.NET application.

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors defaultRedirect="GenericError.htm"
    mode="RemoteOnly">
    <error statusCode="500"
    redirect="InternalError.htm"/>
    </customErrors>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    Ravikanth

    this is?
    >I check as it described, I've already configured the

    debug mode

    Ravikanth[MVP], Jul 18, 2003