An error occurred while try to load the string resources

Kevin B. Campisi

Hi There,

I'm really stuck on this one and any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I've got an ASP.net application, that initially, gives me the following
error:

Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a
trusted SQL Server connection.

So, from that I changed the machine.config to:

<identity impersonate="true" />

And now I get:

An error occurred while try to load the string resources
(GetModuleHandle failed with error 126).

Which for the life of me I can't figure out how to resolve.

Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions would be VERY helpful

Thanks,

_Kevin

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]

Hello Kevin,

Which OS do you use now? If you are using Windows 2000 SP4, please refer to KB artile
"Overview of the "Impersonate a Client After Authentication" and the "Create Global Objects" Security Settings
(821546.KB.EN-US.2.2) "
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821546

We have got such similart reports before. After changing the policy setting, the problem should be resolved.

Please post here if the problem is still there.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

!From: "Kevin B. Campisi" <[email protected]>