An Error Ocurred On Web Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Arif Çimen, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. Arif Çimen

    Arif Çimen Guest

    Hi everybody,

    There is an error occured in the web server:

    It says I can not load 'WebApplication1.WebForm1' .

    What should I do for it?

    Thanks alot for any help.

    Arif Çimen.
    Server Error in '/' Application.

    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebApplication1.WebForm1'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="WebApplication1.WebForm1" %>
    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
    Line 3: <HTML>

    Source File: C:\Webroot\tr\com\prowise\Proje Talep
    Formu\WebApplication1\WebForm1.aspx Line: 1

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2032
    Arif Çimen, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Arif Çimen

    Brock Allen Guest

    Sounds like you don't have your ~/bin at the root of your application (in
    the root of the virtual directory) or the DLL with the class "WebApplication1.WebForm1"
    isn't in the ~/bin.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen