An Exception 'System.StackOverflowException' has occured in /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/...

HyVong

Hi Everyone, please help, i'm very frustrated because i can't run my
application.

I built my application using the .NET Installer, i ran the installer on
the development machine and it sets the iis and everything is running
fine. But when i take that installer and run it on another machine, i
was able to see the login page but i can't connect to the database, but
i got the database information right on the web.config file and all the
information are correct. Is there some settings has to to have before
this deployment to run properly? please help.
i got this error :An Exception 'System.StackOverflowException' has
occured in /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/myAppName-1-1-127773542551744688.

I'm so confuse, almost give up, please help!

HyVong

Karl Seguin

Are you using any application blocks or SMTP mail server?

My guess is that it has nothing to do wiht your installer, but likely some
feature your code is using.

Karl