    your support by sending lots of cash.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Aug 4, 2007

  2. dorayme schreef:
    > Am developing an HTML/CSS keyboard with things like no need to
    > shift to get the greater than or lesser than sign, a key to give
    > forward slash and greater than together and a few useful
    > sentences commented out by simple key combo (like "... naturally
    > this is for the benefit of some schmuckery in IE6"). Please show
    > your support by sending lots of cash.

    You like working while listening to C&W?

    --
    Rob

    Rob Waaijenberg, Aug 4, 2007

  3. dorayme

    John Guest

    "Rob Waaijenberg" <> wrote in message
    > dorayme schreef:
    >> Am developing an HTML/CSS keyboard with things like no need to shift to
    >> get the greater than or lesser than sign, a key to give forward slash and
    >> greater than together and a few useful sentences commented out by simple
    >> key combo (like "... naturally this is for the benefit of some schmuckery
    >> in IE6"). Please show your support by sending lots of cash.
    >>

    > You like working while listening to C&W?
    >
    > --
    > Rob

    Sorry I beat you to it, I call it template. Search Google for free template,
    no cash needed.

    John, Aug 4, 2007
  4. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <46b46b86$0$239$4all.nl>,
    Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:

    > You like working while listening to C&W?

    Sorry, who is C&W? (I am in Australia, you know, we are a little
    backwards culturally... Briefly googling turned up a couple of
    real estate agents...)

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Aug 4, 2007
  5. dorayme schreef:
    > In article <46b46b86$0$239$4all.nl>,
    > Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:
    >> You like working while listening to C&W?

    > Sorry, who is C&W? (I am in Australia, you know, we are a little
    > backwards culturally... Briefly googling turned up a couple of
    > real estate agents...)

    Country and Western music
    (since you were asking for Cash)

    Rob

    Rob Waaijenberg, Aug 4, 2007
  6. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <46b4fcd1$0$232$4all.nl>,
    Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:

    > dorayme schreef:
    > > In article <46b46b86$0$239$4all.nl>,
    > > Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:
    > >> You like working while listening to C&W?

    > > Sorry, who is C&W? (I am in Australia, you know, we are a little
    > > backwards culturally... Briefly googling turned up a couple of
    > > real estate agents...)
    > >

    > Country and Western music
    > (since you were asking for Cash)

    So, not for nothing did someone recently refer to me as duhrayme!

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Aug 4, 2007