An invitation to salvation - this could change your life

Roland Hell Grossiter

Why not meet me down the locak pub? Then we can talk about fornicating and
all sorts of groovy things :)

Praise be to grogg!
Servant of the Gourd
Roland Hell Grossiter

nemo

Roland Hell Grossiter said:
Why not meet me down the locak pub? Then we can talk about fornicating and
all sorts of groovy things :)

Praise be to grogg!
Servant of the Gourd
Roland Hell Grossiter
Fivenicating is much more fun!

A locak pub? Is that one where only very few of the customers are
left-handed??

nemo

JonC said:
Do they serve dyslecsic beer ???