    Combobox is always over all layer in a page.
    I remember that there is solution on a javascript tool kit.

    Does anyone know the method to workaround this?

    Cylix, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Cylix

    Matt Kruse Guest

    Cylix wrote:
    > Combobox is always over all layer in a page.

    In IE Win32 browsers (and others which use the IE control)

    > I remember that there is solution on a javascript tool kit.
    > Does anyone know the method to workaround this?

    Put an iframe behind the div, sized to exactly the same size.
    As seen here: http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/lib/popup/example.php
    and many other places on the web.

    The technique I use to make it apply only when the problem actually exists
    (afaik) is:

    Popup.prototype.useIframeShim = false;
    /*@cc_on @*/ /*@if (@_win32) {Popup.prototype.useIframeShim = true;} @end
    @*/