    I have C code and Matlab program of this standard too. What will be
    the best solution for converting them to VHDL?
    Best regards
    mobini, May 10, 2004

  2. mobini

    deep Guest

    Yes , it would be good if you go on the basic blocks as given in MATLAB and
    then you integrate them... I tried to do work on G.723.1 based on C code
    , but end up of its not being implementable in hardware....
    So try to go with block integration and forget C implementation...

    Hope this works...
    deep, May 11, 2004

  3. I am woundering if you have completed your project
    and if you are satisfied with it .
    a_shenavandeh, Jun 20, 2005