An speech codec implementation by VHDL

mobini

Hi
I am implementing an ITU standard (G.729) in VHDL. working with
fixpoint numbers is exhausting.
I have C code and Matlab program of this standard too. What will be
the best solution for converting them to VHDL?
Best regards

deep

Yes , it would be good if you go on the basic blocks as given in MATLAB and
then you integrate them... I tried to do work on G.723.1 based on C code
, but end up of its not being implementable in hardware....
So try to go with block integration and forget C implementation...

Hope this works...

a_shenavandeh

I am woundering if you have completed your project
and if you are satisfied with it .