An unhandled exception has occured Unknown Server tag

mna

Hi,
I am using ASP.Net 2.0 Beta 2.
I have a class which inherits from "System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label" class.
I have added that class in a control. Now in design mode of that control I
can see the label. but when I drop the control on a form it give an error
"An unhandled exception has occured Unknown Server tag cc1:BaseLableTest".
However when I run it it just work fine. But it is very hard to develop
anything in design mode. This is something which was working perfectly on
framework 1.1

Any help would be highly appreciated.

The code for control and base class is shown below.

Control.ascx:
<%@ Control Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="tControl.ascx.vb" Inherits="tControl" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="gControl" Namespace="MyControlLib.WebControls"
TagPrefix="cc1" %>

<cc1:BaseLabelTest ID="BaseLabelTest1"
runat="server">Hello</cc1:BaseLabelTest>

Public Class BaseLabelTest
Inherits Label
End Class