An unhandled Exception occures in IIS when I start my webapp

Ray5531

I have .netframework 1.1 and IIS 5.1 installed on my Windows xp.When I try
to run my applicatin either from Internet Explorer or from VS 2003,A
just-in-time debugger instance pops up and says that :

"An unhandled exception ('System.ExecutionEngineException') occured in
aspnet_wp.exe[for each app a different number gose here].I unistalled IIS
and Frameworka nd installed IIS and ?Framework respectively and also
registered ASp.NET using aspnet_tegiis ,but still get this error.

Thanks for your help.

Brock Allen

Check the event viewer, as it might have more information. The other possibility
is that you have more than one version of .NET running in the same worker
process. If you have different apps that need different versions then you'll
need to configure a different AppPool in IIS for each one.

J-T

I used to have different version (1.1 and beta 2.0) I uninstalled beta 2.0
and all these problems started to show up.I'm using IIS 5.1 in windows XP.

Even viwer says :
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 4508) stopped unexpectedly.

Thanks