An upload splash screen?

Guest

Hello all!

Is there a way to make a form come up after the user begins to upload a
file, then when the file is finished uploading, it goes to another form. Any
help on this wold be great!

TIA!!!

Rudy

Guest

Thanks John!
I tried this, but can't seem to get the c# code. I code in vb.net, and don't
have a good understanding of C#.net. I have looked for other examples in
vb.net, but haven't found any.

Any Suggestions.
Thanks!
Rudy

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Can't you just compile it and run with it, you should not have much to
change I expect.

--
Regards

John Timney