Anchor Links in Web Control Library

Barry

Hi
I am Developing a C# control for use in ASP.NET Web Application, it is
has some HtmlAnchor links on it, i want to avoid the underscore which comes
in all links, how can i do it it the Control's code not on the Web page
where it is displayed

TIA

Barry

Guest

This behaviour comes from ITemplate. Don't implement that interface and you
won't get the underscores in the client ID or colons in the name, but you
also won't ensure unique control naming without it which could cause you
grief on post back.

Its better if possible to accomidate the underscores instead of removing them.

Cheers,
Steve Goodyear