anchorproblem..urgent!

Michael Hansen

Hi,

I have a page build up from several iframes, one frame is a sidemenu in
which the links call achors in another iframe: e.g. <a
href="news.html#15/11/03" target="content"> ...

This work ok, it moves the news item to the top of the iframe, but it also
moves the main index, which is VERY disturbing..

anyone got a sulotion for this?

only the content iframe should be moved...

Regards,

Michael.

Jukka K. Korpela

Michael Hansen said:
I have a page build up from several iframes, one frame is a sidemenu in
which the links call achors in another iframe: e.g. <a
href="news.html#15/11/03" target="content"> ...

Especially in urgent problems, post the URL without being asked to.

Do not use frames or iframes, and many of your problems vanish in a puff of
logic. Regarding navigation, "less is more", so refrain from trying to
simulate frames using other techniques.
This work ok, it moves the news item to the top of the iframe, but it also
moves the main index, which is VERY disturbing..

You have done something wrong, in addition to the use of iframe. To get more
specific advice, you would have had to post a more specific question with a
URL.
anyone got a sulotion for this?

Don't do frames, mm'kay?