and a big sorry to Randal

hudson

before I read what I posted about Randal last night, I must say there
was no reason to post about you.

if you must know why I did it, it was because

A. Tad is consulting for you and Tad is a prick for posting whois info
in usenet

B. Randal was pressing so much about how you can't delete a directory
without a module, etc...so I identified Randal with this dysfucntional
dogma I see here in c.l.p.m.

That said, it was way out of line for me to post anything like that
and I am sorry for it.

hmmm...probably better if I skip reading the threads at all and just
delete them. I'm sorry about it, Randal.

Randal L. Schwartz

hudson> A. Tad is consulting for you and Tad is a prick for posting whois info
hudson> in usenet

Tad posted Very Public Information.

If you weren't aware that your "whois" is public info, shame on you.

I support Tad in his actions on this point.

hudson> B. Randal was pressing so much about how you can't delete a directory
hudson> without a module, etc...so I identified Randal with this dysfucntional
hudson> dogma I see here in c.l.p.m.

hudson> That said, it was way out of line for me to post anything like that
hudson> and I am sorry for it.

Heh, I certainly didn't take any of that personally. No need to
apologize. Just notice the reaction you are continually getting, and
not just from me.