    we have been using for years and now we have to change?? I want to set
    dg.BackColor = #4e1716

    How do I do that? Thanks for your help.

    Eagle, May 18, 2005

  2. Eagle

    Scott M. Guest

    dg.BackColor = Color.FromName("#FF0000")

    Scott M., May 18, 2005

  3. Like this...

    dg.BackColor = ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#4e1716")

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...mDrawingColorTranslatorClassFromHtmlTopic.asp

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
    Toronto

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 19, 2005
  4. Eagle

    Eagle Guest

    I tried that, it doesn't work, but thanks anyway.

    Eagle, May 19, 2005
  5. Eagle

    Eagle Guest

    You are wonderful, thank you very much, for both this one and the previous
    message on settings for fonts. I don't know why I couldn't find information
    on it. Thanks!

    Eagle, May 19, 2005