    For a laugh and a new perspective
    Visit http://www.appropriatetonothing.net
    It's about nothing in particular

    GMDuggan, Oct 26, 2007

  2. GMDuggan

    G Guest

    GMDuggan wrote:
    > Hey! Cool! A newsgroup to help me with HTML. Now all I need is a
    > newsgroup to help me with JavaScript. Don't mind me,. I'll be lurking
    > about.
    >
    > However,
    >
    > If you get bored,
    >
    > For a laugh and a new perspective
    > Visit
    > It's about nothing in particular

    No it's not
    Really, it's a one stop lesson on how not to do things.
    Multiple Frames, invalid code, ads all over the fukkin place and BODY
    BGCOLOR = #eafaff

    I'd say you suck, but you already know that.

    G, Oct 26, 2007

  3. GMDuggan

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:40:45 GMT
    GMDuggan scribed:

    > Hey! Cool! A newsgroup to help me with HTML. Now all I need is a
    > newsgroup to help me with JavaScript. Don't mind me,. I'll be lurking

    comp.lang.javascript

    --
    Neredbojias
    Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.