'&&', '||' and '!' operators allowed in template arguments?

Jonathan Turkanis

Asfand Yar Qazi said:
Hi,

Was looking over this paper by Bjarne Straustrup
'http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2003/n1510.pdf'
and saw this syntax:

template<Std_printable && value_type T> class X { /* & */ };

(page 19)

Is this real syntax, or am I missing something?

I haven't read this paper yet, and www.open-std.org seems to be down, but "&&"
here appears to be a "concept intersection operator". It might help if you read
page 1 before page 19.

Jonathan

Asfand Yar Qazi

Jonathan said:
I haven't read this paper yet, and www.open-std.org seems to be down, but "&&"
here appears to be a "concept intersection operator". It might help if you read
page 1 before page 19.

Jonathan

On further reading, I still don't understand; but I think its
something to do with new syntax Bjarne's proposing. My mistake.