and Randal L. Schwartz the hacker

Chesucat

did you ever come clean off of that?

He is a felon! He can't vote and can't own a gun! Most ex-cons generally
don't do so well after the 'big house' and they end up working day labor
jobs, until they commit another crime. I really impress that he doing
well and not back in the system. Most people don't give ex-cons and
felons a second chance!

chesucat

--
(e-mail address removed)
First, a few words about tools.

Basically, a tool is an object that enables you to take advantage of
the laws of physics and mechanics in such a way that you can seriously
injure yourself. Today, people tend to take tools for granted. If
you're ever walking down the street and you notice some people who look
particularly smug, the odds are that they are taking tools for
granted. If I were you, I'd walk right up and smack them in the face.
-- Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"

Chesucat

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Purl Gurl wrote:

wHORE, SLUT, BITCH!

<chesucat twitches>

--
(e-mail address removed)
Distress, n.:

Chesucat

No, most spend too much time spreading FUD. To quote Randal:

"Sad, actually."

Tim Hammerquist

<chesucat twitches his left eye>

<chesucat pants and fumes>

<chesucat grins wickedly>

Hudson started it! when he shuts up, then the big bad, crazy ole troll
will go away!;-)

Randal L. Schwartz

Chesucat> He is a felon! He can't vote and can't own a gun!

Two out of three ain't bad. Hint: I *can* vote.

Chesucat

Chesucat> He is a felon! He can't vote and can't own a gun!

Two out of three ain't bad. Hint: I *can* vote.

I never knew Oregon allowed convicted felons to vote. I thought that was
just Nevada! Well, since you *can* vote, don't forget to vote for Dean
for President! He wants to restore the rights to vote for felons who have
paid their debt to society. Well, at least you didn't try to fly to
Afghanistan to fight with the Taliban!;-) Compared that to cracking some
passwords without permission, then it wasn't so evil.

chesucat

--
(e-mail address removed)
Plumbing is one of the easier of do-it-yourself activities,

Keith Keller

Joe Kline

Eric Schwartz

Keith Keller said:
Wow, you're bitter. Did he crack your password of 12345?

That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's
the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

-=Eric

Greg Schmidt

That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's
the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

I was going to post that, but you have beaten me to it. Seems fitting
that it would be posted by someone named Schwartz....

Matt Garrish

Greg Schmidt said:
I was going to post that, but you have beaten me to it. Seems fitting
that it would be posted by someone named Schwartz....

I'm sure he is a little more security conscious than you give him credit
for. 12345 may be the password to his computer, but my guess would be his
luggage opens to the tune of 000.

Matt