Android

Arne Vajhøj

Broadened to "why enforced rules on naming resources in Android that do
not exist in other Java environments"

Android can be developed on case insensitive case preserving file
systems.

Somebody thought they would try and prevent people from shooting
themselves in the foot.

Arne

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Android can be developed on case insensitive case preserving file
systems.

Somebody thought they would try and prevent people from shooting
themselves in the foot.

Arne

Another "feature" I have discovered is that refactoring of resource
names does not extend to the XML files :-(

Still, I am making good progress now that I am over the bulk of the
learning curve

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Anyone know offhand where I can find TRUE and FALSE defined in the
android ADK environment? Or do I have to define them myself as constants?