animate images on the fly

DaveF

I need to take several images and make them into an animates gif/png on the
fly. Possible?? Example???

Kevin Spencer

No, not without some 3rd-party component. However, you can animate them via
JavaScript on the client.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Merkisson Jourhanssen

<<What is a 3rd party>>
Your mistress.

DaveF said:
That is what I am doing now. What is a 3rd party??

--

David Fetrow
Helixpoint LLC.

Simon Harris

3rd Party is a generic term to describe (In this case) additional software
(e.g.Not part of the operating system)

Kevin Spencer

The System.Drawing and related CLR namespaces do not support the creation of
animated GIFs. You would have to buy an application manufactured by another
(3rd) party to do this programmatically.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer

Don't know offhand. I once Googled for it, but went with JavaScript in the
long run. But you could Google it for yourself.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer