    or so sometimes. We want to provide a small progress bar style animation to
    the user while it is happening.

    Ben
    Ben Fidge, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Ben Fidge

    Bruce Barker Guest

    unless you want to write an active/x control of java applet which can start
    a background thread (the main ie thread is stalled during postback) to run
    the animation, you should use a polling. google this newgroup for progress
    bar suggestions, i believe there are some controls.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com(

    Bruce Barker, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Ben Fidge

    Ben Fidge Guest

    Hi Bruce,

    This isn't quite what I'm after. I actually use PleaseWaitButton
    (http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/PleaseWaitButton.asp) but this is giving
    me a lot of problems since going over to ASP.NET 2.0

    Thanks for your response however.

    Ben

    Ben Fidge, Feb 25, 2006