    Thanks

    http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
    The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

    news.verizon.net, Feb 1, 2004

  2. news.verizon.net wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
    > the animated GIF working. Should be some
    > text being displayed in sequence.
    > Do you see it moving?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
    > The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

    Works fine in IE 6.0/WinXP on my setup.

    --
    "Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they
    last long enough."

    Nicolai P. Zwar, Feb 1, 2004

  3. In article <gMbTb.9221$>, news.verizon.net
    says...

    > I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
    > the animated GIF working.

    > http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
    > The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

    Should it say "Coming Soon" then "Standlone Program Excel not required"?

    Works fine here. Opera 7.23 and IE 6.

    Did you tell IE not to play animations?

    --
    Daniel Ruscoe
    DualStone Web Design - http://www.DualStone.co.uk

    Daniel Ruscoe, Feb 1, 2004
  4. news.verizon.net

    Steve R. Guest

    Steve R., Feb 1, 2004
  5. news.verizon.net wrote:
    > I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
    > the animated GIF working. Should be some
    > text being displayed in sequence.
    > Do you see it moving?
    >
    > http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
    > The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

    Yes, but forget about that. Are you trying to annoy your visitors with
    animated images, flashing text, and fixed-width design?

    Leif K-Brooks, Feb 1, 2004