Animated Gif

Arne Garvander

Where do I find a news group that can answer questions about an animated gif
that missbehaves?

Brian Cryer

Arne Garvander said:
Where do I find a news group that can answer questions about an animated
gif
that missbehaves?

I can't think of a Microsoft group (even without Microsoft closing them
down.)

I'd ask in alt.html or alt.www.webmaster for suggestions. Whilst those might
not be the best groups, people there will deal with graphics on a regular
basis so its not a bad place to start. If someone there can't help then at
the very lest someone ought to be able to direct you to a suitable
newsgroup. You won't be able to post via the microsoft news-server for
these, so look into whether your ISP provides newsgroup access or sign up
with http://eternal-september.org/ (free).

Hope this helps.