    --
    Arne Garvander
    Certified professional Geek

    Arne Garvander, Sep 10, 2010

  2. Arne Garvander

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Arne Garvander" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Where do I find a news group that can answer questions about an animated
    > gif
    > that missbehaves?

    I can't think of a Microsoft group (even without Microsoft closing them
    down.)

    I'd ask in alt.html or alt.www.webmaster for suggestions. Whilst those might
    not be the best groups, people there will deal with graphics on a regular
    basis so its not a bad place to start. If someone there can't help then at
    the very lest someone ought to be able to direct you to a suitable
    newsgroup. You won't be able to post via the microsoft news-server for
    these, so look into whether your ISP provides newsgroup access or sign up
    with http://eternal-september.org/ (free).

    Hope this helps.
    --
    Brian Cryer