Animation

Guest

Hi guys,

I'm using this simple code for animation and it's working in an HTML page
like this:
<script language="JavaScript">
var author="www.dseffects.com";
var image1="pic1.gif";
var image2="pic2.gif";
var image3="pic3.gif";
var image4="";
var image5="";
var image6="";
var speed="4";
var pause="2";
var regkey="";
</script>
<script src="DS_BGFade.js"></script>
Hello badis
but when doing the same code in an asp.net page located at the same folder
as the HTML file, the javascript is running but the picture animation is not
showing..!!?
this is the code:
<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<script language="JavaScript">
var author="www.dseffects.com";
var image1="pic1.gif";
var image2="pic2.gif";
var image3="pic3.gif";
var image4="";
var image5="";
var image6="";
var speed="4";
var pause="2";
var regkey="";
</script>
<script src="C:\Documents and Settings\Rochdi\My Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\WebSite1\DS_BGFade.js"></script>

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

one the second page, the script url is a file path, which is not allowed on
a web page unless you modify your security settings

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

how can I specify the path knowing that the JS file is in the same folder as
the asp web page!!!? because when I tried to put the src file as:<script
src="DS_BGFade.js"></script>
but it didn't find it and when I put the whole path it did find it and it's
running but the images are not loaded!!!?