Animation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. Hi guys,

    I'm using this simple code for animation and it's working in an HTML page
    like this:
    <script language="JavaScript">
    var author="www.dseffects.com";
    var image1="pic1.gif";
    var image2="pic2.gif";
    var image3="pic3.gif";
    var image4="";
    var image5="";
    var image6="";
    var speed="4";
    var pause="2";
    var regkey="";
    </script>
    <script src="DS_BGFade.js"></script>
    Hello badis
    but when doing the same code in an asp.net page located at the same folder
    as the HTML file, the javascript is running but the picture animation is not
    showing..!!?
    this is the code:
    <head runat="server">
    <title>Untitled Page</title>
    </head>
    <script language="JavaScript">
    var author="www.dseffects.com";
    var image1="pic1.gif";
    var image2="pic2.gif";
    var image3="pic3.gif";
    var image4="";
    var image5="";
    var image6="";
    var speed="4";
    var pause="2";
    var regkey="";
    </script>
    <script src="C:\Documents and Settings\Rochdi\My Documents\Visual Studio
    2005\Projects\WebSite1\DS_BGFade.js"></script>

    --
    Regards,
    M.Rochdi
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 7, 2006

  2. one the second page, the script url is a file path, which is not allowed on
    a web page unless you modify your security settings

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Nov 7, 2006

  3. how can I specify the path knowing that the JS file is in the same folder as
    the asp web page!!!? because when I tried to put the src file as:<script
    src="DS_BGFade.js"></script>
    but it didn't find it and when I put the whole path it did find it and it's
    running but the images are not loaded!!!?

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFkaXM=?=, Nov 8, 2006