Animosity on the part of Mr Richard Heathfield

Anonymous

Jujitsu said:
There is a difference between the U.S. and China in the treatment of
intellectual property. Software piracy is more common.

http://www.cio.com/article/24969/Understanding_Chinese_Attitudes_Towa...

However, this may be more a function of the cost of software relative to
disposable income than anything else.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there were cultural differences that cut to
the bone surrounding attitudes about borrowing the work of others.

I'm not ashamed to say it:
cultural differences == China being ruined by communists.

China has become more and more a source of personal embarrassment
for me, but then I got exposed to the other extreme with the George
Bush administration, so I'm not sure whether I'm more embarrassed
about the Asian or the American in Asian-American. I for one
don't appreciate having my phonesex sessions wiretapped.

Your name reminds me of my next possible destination: Brazil.
Great martial arts, great women, and great food.

Yours,
Han from China