Animosity on the part of Mr Richard Heathfield

Nomen Nescio

CBFalconer said:
Some free news servers. I use motzarella and gmane.
<http://www.teranews.com> (1 time charge) (free)

Please look up the definition of "free" instead of spamming
this newsgroup on behalf of teranews and their marketing
droids. Despite what they're telling you, a 1 time charge
does not constitute free. If you believe otherwise, walk
into a store selling expensive statues and rugs and ask them
whether you can forgo the 1 time charge since the 1 time
charge equates to free. Get me a nice Persian rug while
you're there.

Yours,
Han from China