Anjuta IDE doesn't compile wizard generated Gtkmm projects

Discussion in 'C++' started by Victor Bazarov, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Lars Weber wrote:
    > I am trying out some C++ programmig with my Gentoo Linux distribution.
    > When I generate a Gtkmm project with the Anjuta IDE wizard and
    > just push the "Run configure" button, I end up with the following
    > error message:
    >
    > [...]
    > checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
    > Package gtkmm-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config path.
    > Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
    > No package 'gtkmm-2.0' found
    > Auto generation completed..................Unsuccessful
    >

    > I allready figured out, that I don't have a file 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
    > but a file 'gtk-2.4.pc'.
    >
    > Where is the parameter 'gtkmm-2.0.pc' stored? I thought it's in the
    > automake.am, but I couldn't find it so far...
    > Does anyone have a clue for me?

    Somebody in a newsgroup relevant to 'Gentoo' or 'Gtkmm' or 'Anjuta IDE'
    should be able to give you a clue. Here we speak C++ _language_ only.
    Any products fall _outside_ of the scope of this newsgroup. I recommend
    trying a newsgroup for your OS.

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Victor Bazarov

    Lars Weber Guest

    Hi!

    I am trying out some C++ programmig with my Gentoo Linux distribution.
    When I generate a Gtkmm project with the Anjuta IDE wizard and
    just push the "Run configure" button, I end up with the following
    error message:

    [...]
    Package gtkmm-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config path.
    Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
    No package 'gtkmm-2.0' found
    Auto generation completed..................Unsuccessful

    I allready figured out, that I don't have a file 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
    but a file 'gtk-2.4.pc'.

    Where is the parameter 'gtkmm-2.0.pc' stored? I thought it's in the
    automake.am, but I couldn't find it so far...
    Does anyone have a clue for me?

    Greetings from Germany,
    Lars

    The only easy day way yesterday...