Anjuta IDE doesn't compile wizard generated Gtkmm projects

Victor Bazarov

Lars said:
I am trying out some C++ programmig with my Gentoo Linux distribution.
When I generate a Gtkmm project with the Anjuta IDE wizard and
just push the "Run configure" button, I end up with the following
error message:

[...]
Package gtkmm-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtkmm-2.0' found
Auto generation completed..................Unsuccessful

I allready figured out, that I don't have a file 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
but a file 'gtk-2.4.pc'.

Where is the parameter 'gtkmm-2.0.pc' stored? I thought it's in the
automake.am, but I couldn't find it so far...
Does anyone have a clue for me?

Somebody in a newsgroup relevant to 'Gentoo' or 'Gtkmm' or 'Anjuta IDE'
should be able to give you a clue. Here we speak C++ _language_ only.
Any products fall _outside_ of the scope of this newsgroup. I recommend
trying a newsgroup for your OS.

Lars Weber

Hi!

I am trying out some C++ programmig with my Gentoo Linux distribution.
When I generate a Gtkmm project with the Anjuta IDE wizard and
just push the "Run configure" button, I end up with the following
error message:

[...]
Package gtkmm-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtkmm-2.0' found
Auto generation completed..................Unsuccessful

I allready figured out, that I don't have a file 'gtkmm-2.0.pc'
but a file 'gtk-2.4.pc'.

Where is the parameter 'gtkmm-2.0.pc' stored? I thought it's in the
automake.am, but I couldn't find it so far...
Does anyone have a clue for me?

Greetings from Germany,
Lars