[ANN]: 2005 IORCC PC Voting is now OPEN!

iorcc

With great happiness we bring to you the 2005 IORCC entries:

- The Programming Language `NegaPosi'
- P2P
- primes less than 1000 ( 2005 Obfuscated Ruby Contest )
- Ruby Quiz Loader
- Pretty numbers
- /slash, is this C++ or ruby?
- Charlie the Smiling Fish
- Lost-key XOR-Vigenere decryptor
- spqr - convert from roman numerals

Please use the IORCC Judicial Guidelines as well as your own criteria
to place your ONE VOTE and help us find a People's Choice Award winner.

http://iorcc.dyndns.org/2005/entries/
http://iorcc.dyndns.org/judging/guidelines
http://iorcc.dyndns.org/2005/voting/

Cheers,

The 2005 IORCC Guys

iorcc

We had the voting system up and tested, yet of course Murphy came to
the party. When rolled out to a outside-the-lan server jix had
problems that still have not been resolved. If anyone is able to
facilitate his work to behave please find him on IRC and chat with him.
Thanks!