[ANN]: 2005 IORCC PC Voting is now OPEN!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by iorcc@yahoo.com, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Guest

    With great happiness we bring to you the 2005 IORCC entries:

    - The Programming Language `NegaPosi'
    - P2P
    - primes less than 1000 ( 2005 Obfuscated Ruby Contest )
    - Ruby Quiz Loader
    - Pretty numbers
    - /slash, is this C++ or ruby?
    - Charlie the Smiling Fish
    - Lost-key XOR-Vigenere decryptor
    - spqr - convert from roman numerals

    Please use the IORCC Judicial Guidelines as well as your own criteria
    to place your ONE VOTE and help us find a People's Choice Award winner.

    http://iorcc.dyndns.org/2005/entries/
    http://iorcc.dyndns.org/judging/guidelines
    http://iorcc.dyndns.org/2005/voting/

    Cheers,

    The 2005 IORCC Guys

    , Apr 3, 2005

    Re: : 2005 IORCC PC Voting is now OPEN!

    We had the voting system up and tested, yet of course Murphy came to
    the party. When rolled out to a outside-the-lan server jix had
    problems that still have not been resolved. If anyone is able to
    facilitate his work to behave please find him on IRC and chat with him.
    Thanks!

    , Apr 4, 2005