ANN: 2006 Python training courses, San Francisco

Discussion in 'Python' started by w chun, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. w chun

    w chun Guest

    WE are giving 4 more Python training sessions (held near the San
    Francisco airport) for the remainder of this year.

    For the first time, there will be an "advanced" Python course
    available to the public. In fact, we've added the March intro course
    date for those prepping to take the advanced class in May. You may
    register for any of the 4 courses/dates below.

    (Intensive) Introduction to Python
    March 29-31, 2006
    August 16-18, 2006

    Advanced Python Programming
    May 17-19, 2006
    November 8-10, 2006

    LOCALS: it'll be at a hotel with BART and CalTrain access (San Bruno stations)

    VISITORS: free shuttle directly from the San Francisco airport, lots
    of free food and wireless

    DISCOUNTS available. for more info and details, go to
    http://cyberwebconsulting.com and click "Python training."

    cheers,
    -wesley

    ps. a great big public THANKS to Rob Stephenson for putting together
    the short PodCast clip of one of our training sessions for your
    viewing pleasure on a video iPod or iTunes on your Mac!

    http://corepython.com

    wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
    http://cyberwebconsulting.com
    w chun, Mar 7, 2006