ANN: 2006 Python training courses, San Francisco

w chun

WE are giving 4 more Python training sessions (held near the San
Francisco airport) for the remainder of this year.

For the first time, there will be an "advanced" Python course
available to the public. In fact, we've added the March intro course
date for those prepping to take the advanced class in May. You may
register for any of the 4 courses/dates below.

(Intensive) Introduction to Python
March 29-31, 2006
August 16-18, 2006

Advanced Python Programming
May 17-19, 2006
November 8-10, 2006

LOCALS: it'll be at a hotel with BART and CalTrain access (San Bruno stations)

VISITORS: free shuttle directly from the San Francisco airport, lots
of free food and wireless

DISCOUNTS available. for more info and details, go to
http://cyberwebconsulting.com and click "Python training."

cheers,
-wesley

ps. a great big public THANKS to Rob Stephenson for putting together
the short PodCast clip of one of our training sessions for your
viewing pleasure on a video iPod or iTunes on your Mac!

http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com