ANN: 9Rays.Spices.Net [asm.browser, analyzer, obfuscator, decompiler, modeler]v3.4.2 released

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Al Ponomarev, May 3, 2004.

  1. Al Ponomarev

    Al Ponomarev Guest

    New version of Spices.Net v3.4.2 has been released.
    A lot of improvements, corrections and bug fixes.

    1.. Spices.Net Decompiler: Significantly improved speed of GUI output.

    2.. Spices.Net Decompiler: Incorrect work with stack bug is fixed.

    3.. Spices.Net Decompiler: new improvements, corrections, fixes and code
    optimizations, improved quality of decompilation.

    4.. Spices.Net Obfuscator: Own PEVerification engine is improved and
    minimally depends from MS execution engine.

    5.. Spices.Net Obfuscator: Incorrect work with strings stream after
    obfuscation bug is fixed.

    6.. Some GUI improvements and corrections.

    --
    Best regards,
    Victor Victorov
    Al Ponomarev, May 3, 2004

  2. Re: 9Rays.Spices.Net [asm.browser, analyzer, obfuscator, decompiler, modeler]v3.4.2 released

    Victor,
    Please note that there is a specific newsgroup for announcements for
    ASP.Net at
    news://news.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet and this
    is not a good place for product announcements.

    Best Regards,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, May 3, 2004

  3. Al Ponomarev

    TJS Guest

    Re: 9Rays.Spices.Net [asm.browser, analyzer, obfuscator, decompiler, modeler]v3.4.2 released

    clicking your link brings the viewer right back to where he posted.

    must be the right place....works for me

    TJS, May 3, 2004
  4. Re: 9Rays.Spices.Net [asm.browser, analyzer, obfuscator, decompiler, modeler]v3.4.2 released

    I suspect Mark meant:

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements

    as the place where advertisements and announcements are welcome.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 3, 2004