[ANN/ADV] 10% off for groups of 5+ at The Compleat Rubyist

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Oct 14, 2009.

  1. Hi all --

    We're offering a 10% discount to groups of 5 or more signing up for
    The Compleat Rubyist. Use the code TCR5PLUS when signing up.

    "The what?" you ask.

    The Compleat Rubyist is a two-day Ruby training event in Tampa, FL,
    January 22-23. Your instructors will be:

    * David A. Black
    * Gregory Brown
    * Jeremy McAnally

    and we'll be guiding you into four major areas of Ruby practice and
    technique.

    For more info, see http://compleatrubyist.com, or contact one of us
    directly.

    David

    --
    The Ruby training with D. Black, G. Brown, J.McAnally
    Compleat Jan 22-23, 2010, Tampa, FL

    David A. Black/Ruby Power and Light, LLC (http://www.rubypal.com)

    David A. Black, Oct 14, 2009