[ANN/ADV] 10% off for groups of 5+ at The Compleat Rubyist

David A. Black

Hi all --

We're offering a 10% discount to groups of 5 or more signing up for
The Compleat Rubyist. Use the code TCR5PLUS when signing up.

"The what?" you ask.

The Compleat Rubyist is a two-day Ruby training event in Tampa, FL,
January 22-23. Your instructors will be:

* David A. Black
* Gregory Brown
* Jeremy McAnally

and we'll be guiding you into four major areas of Ruby practice and
technique.

For more info, see http://compleatrubyist.com, or contact one of us
directly.

David

--
The Ruby training with D. Black, G. Brown, J.McAnally
Compleat Jan 22-23, 2010, Tampa, FL

David A. Black/Ruby Power and Light, LLC (http://www.rubypal.com)