[ANN/ADV] "Advancing With Rails", July 21-24, Edison, NJ

David A. Black

Hi everyone --

I'm very pleased to announce the following upcoming training course:

ADVANCING WITH RAILS
July 21-24
Edison, NJ (Raritan Center)

"Advancing With Rails" is a course for intermediate Rails programmers
who want to get to the next level with both their Ruby knowledge and
their Rails skillset. Topics include routing and REST, advanced
ActiveRecord associations, caching, Ruby class and module principles,
and much more.

The course takes place at the Edison, NJ training labs of Exceed Education.
For details of cost and registration, please see
http://www.rubypal.com/events/07212008

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you there!

David

INTRO TO RAILS June 9-12 Berlin
ADVANCING WITH RAILS June 16-19 Berlin
ADVANCING WITH RAILS July 21-24 Edison, NJ