[ANN/ADV] Four-day Rails workshop in Alexandria, VA, USA

dblack

Hi everyone --

I'm going to be teaching a four-day Rails workshop in Alexandria,
Virginia, USA, October 17-20, for the training company Accelebrate
(http://www.accelebrate.com). The workshop takes you from the
foundations of Ruby and Rails, through to a solid working, practical
knowledge of both.

This course is appropriate for computer/programming-savvy Rails
beginners, and for people who have done some Rails but want to clear
the cobwebs and learn it systematically.

If you're interested, you can find detailed information at:
http://www.accelebrate.com/contact/ror_registration.asp. Or contact
me privately if you have any questions.

(And yes, it does overlap for one day with RubyConf. I'm probably not
going to make it to RubyConf -- but that's another story.)

David

--
David A. Black | (e-mail address removed)

Devin Mullins

I'm going to be teaching a four-day Rails workshop in Alexandria,
Virginia, USA, October 17-20, for the training company Accelebrate
(http://www.accelebrate.com).
Huh. That's good to know. I saw that website (looking for a course to
recommend for others) and dismissed it, 'cause it looked pretty shoddy.
But hey, DABlack.
(And yes, it does overlap for one day with RubyConf. I'm probably not
going to make it to RubyConf -- but that's another story.)
!!