[ANN/ADV] Ruby Training in Atlanta, April 1-3!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Feb 16, 2009.

  1. Hi all --

    I'm very pleased to announce Ruby Training Atlanta, a co-production of
    Ruby Power and Light[1] and ENTP[2].

    It's a three-day course, April 1-3, covering intro to
    upper-intermediate topics. Principle instructors are me and Jeremy
    McAnally, and Rick Olson is going to be on hand to hover over people's
    shoulder and coach them, and generally be his extremely accomplished
    self.

    You will learn *a lot* of Ruby. If you're just getting into it, or
    have done some Ruby and want to learn it systematically, come along!

    The course will be held at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center.

    More information, and registration, at:

    http://www.entp.com/training/atlanta09

    and you can email me directly if you have any questions.

    See you there!

    David

    [1] http://www.rubypal.com
    [2] http://www.entp.com