ANN: Advanced Python training course, Nov 8-10, San Francisco

Discussion in 'Python' started by wesley chun, Oct 11, 2006.

  1. wesley chun

    wesley chun Guest

    FINAL REMINDER... we still have some seats left!

    What: Advanced Python Programming
    When: Nov 8-10 2006
    Where: San Francisco (SFO/San Bruno), CA, USA

    http://cyberwebconsulting.com (click on "Python Training")

    This course, meant to follow our in-depth introduction class, adds new
    tools to the Python programmer's toolkit. We explore advanced topics
    such as: network programming with sockets, Internet clients, GUI
    development, Web/CGI, databases/SQL, Extending Python with C, threads,
    etc. Lectures and lab will get attendees comfortable developing
    applications in these areas.

    Come join us in beautiful Northern California for another rigorous
    Python training event taught by software engineer, "Core Python
    Programming" author, and technical instructor, Wesley Chun. This
    course will take place in San Bruno right near the San Francisco
    International Airport at the:

    Staybridge Suites
    San Francisco Airport
    1350 Huntington Ave
    San Bruno, CA 94066 USA
    +1-650-588-0770

    LOCALS: accessible from the entire Bay Area: parking + easy
    101/280/380 access, across the street from San Bruno BART and up the
    street from San Bruno CalTrain stations

    VISITORS: free shuttle to/from the airport, lots of free food and wireless

    The cost is $1295 per attendee. Discounts available. For more
    information and registration, go to the website above.

    2007 CALENDAR: Feb 7-9 (Intro), May 16-18 (Advanced), Aug 20-22 (Intro)

    hope to see you in class!
    -- wesley
    http://corepython.com

    wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com