ANN: Advanced Python training course, Nov 8-10, San Francisco

wesley chun

FINAL REMINDER... we still have some seats left!

What: Advanced Python Programming
When: Nov 8-10 2006
Where: San Francisco (SFO/San Bruno), CA, USA

http://cyberwebconsulting.com (click on "Python Training")

This course, meant to follow our in-depth introduction class, adds new
tools to the Python programmer's toolkit. We explore advanced topics
such as: network programming with sockets, Internet clients, GUI
development, Web/CGI, databases/SQL, Extending Python with C, threads,
etc. Lectures and lab will get attendees comfortable developing
applications in these areas.

Come join us in beautiful Northern California for another rigorous
Python training event taught by software engineer, "Core Python
Programming" author, and technical instructor, Wesley Chun. This
course will take place in San Bruno right near the San Francisco
International Airport at the:

Staybridge Suites
San Francisco Airport
1350 Huntington Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066 USA
+1-650-588-0770

LOCALS: accessible from the entire Bay Area: parking + easy
101/280/380 access, across the street from San Bruno BART and up the
street from San Bruno CalTrain stations

VISITORS: free shuttle to/from the airport, lots of free food and wireless

The cost is $1295 per attendee. Discounts available. For more
information and registration, go to the website above.

2007 CALENDAR: Feb 7-9 (Intro), May 16-18 (Advanced), Aug 20-22 (Intro)

hope to see you in class!
-- wesley
http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com