[ann] aeditor-2.2 (future release)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Simon Strandgaard, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. shots:
    http://aeditor.rubyforge.org/aeditor_shots/053.pngv

    download:
    http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/2745/aeditor-2.2.tar.gz

    purpose:
    aeditor is a programmers editor. Before newyear I began from scratch.
    it still havn't caught up with aeditor 1.x.. but its closing in.
    The core is written in less than 1200 lines of code.

    features:
    * folding
    * bookmarks
    * selections
    * unicode glyphs

    changes:
    * added 12 new keybindings.
    * we can now render colors (causing slowdown).

    prerequisits:
    * xterm or similar.
    * libncursesw.so.
    * ruby-1.8.x.