ANN: agenda2pdf v1.0

Iñigo Serna

Hi,

I'm proud to present you "agenda2pdf".

This is a simple script which generates a book agenda file in PDF
format, ready to be printed or loaded on an ebook reader.
You can choose among different sections. Each section have pdf links
to other parts of the agenda.

I've created it for using with my iLiad eBook reader.

Released under GNU Public License v3 or later.

More info, documentation, screenshots, and download link in:
https://inigo.katxi.org/devel/agenda2pdf or
http://code.google.com/p/agenda2pdf.

Of course, all comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Best regards,
Iñigo Serna