ANN: Albow 2.0

Discussion in 'Python' started by greg, Oct 5, 2008.

  1. greg

    greg Guest

    ALBOW - A Little Bit of Widgetry for PyGame

    Version 2.0 is now available.

    This version incorporates substantial additions and improvements.
    New widgets include TabPanel, TableView, CheckBox, RadioButton and
    an enhanced set of TextField-based controls.

    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

    What is Albow?

    Albow is a library for creating GUIs using PyGame that I have been
    developing over the course of several PyWeek competitions. I am documenting
    and releasing it as a separate package so that others may benefit from it,
    and so that it will be permissible for use in future PyGame entries.

    The download includes HTML documentation and an example program
    demonstrating most of the library's features. You can also see some
    screenshots and browse the documentation on-line.
    greg, Oct 5, 2008